Greyline DFM 5.0
- Doppler Flow Meters monitor the flow rate of dirty or aerated liquids including: wastewater, chemicals, acids, slurries, abrasives and viscous liquids.
- Recommended for full pipes and any fluid that contains solids or bubbles.
- The DFM 5.0 strap-on sensor is mounted on the outside of a plastic or metal pipe ½ inch / 12.7 mm diameter or larger.
- To measure flow an acoustic signal is reflected back to the sensor from moving particles or gas bubbles suspended in the fluid.
- Installation is easy – without shutting down the flow system.
- No contact is made with the moving fluid and no pipe cutting or drilling is required.
- There is no fouling or scale build-up on the sensor.
- The DFM 5.0 Doppler Flow Meter includes an ultrasonic sensor, a simple 5-key calibration system, a large digital flow rate display with totalizer, isolated 4-20mA output and two programmable control relays.
- Data logger and intrinsically safe sensor are optional.